1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of www.ngsystem.com website that offers NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL CIF B04272175 fitted, telephone and 950,619,343 email@example.com email address
Navigation through the website NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL user attributes in the same condition and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this legal notice, which may be updated.
The user is obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice. User will be responsible to NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on your website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements you make.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or advocacy of terrorism in general contrary to law or public policy.
- Introduce into computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL, or third parties as well as impede access other users to the site and its services by the mass consumption of computing resources through which NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL serves.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of computer systems NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL or third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Infringe any intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of the information on NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration, or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the consent of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without their prior request or consent.
All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and source code constitute a work whose ownership belongs to its respective owners, without being interpreted as any user assigned to rights to exploit them beyond what is necessary for the proper use of the Web.
Ultimately, users accessing this web site can display the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies, provided that the copied elements are not then to others, or be installed on servers connected to networks, and do not undergo of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, can not be deemed that the use or access to it gives the user rights over them.
The distribution, modification, disposal or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL and the owner of the website which is established, nor the acceptance and approval from NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link prior written consent must apply to NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL. In any case, the hyperlink only allows access to the home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false or inaccurate about NEW GROWING SYSTEMS, SL, or include illegal, contrary to public morality and order public.
NEW GROWING SYSTEMS S.L. is not responsible for any use that you give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The contents of this website is general in nature and is purely informative, without being absolutely secure access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NEW GROWING SYSTEMS S.L. exclude, to the extent permitted law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, exhaustivity and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to which have been accessed through the web site or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Violations of laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular and by way of illustrating, NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe the rights of intellectual property rights, honor, personal and family privacy and image, and the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
It NEW GROWING SYSTEMS S.L. disclaims any responsibility for the information that falls outside of this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content it offers this website.
Data collected through the data collection forms from website or other means will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data which is responsible NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all security and legal guarantees under the Act 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
NEW GROWING SYSTEMS S.L. undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your approval. It S.L. NEW GROWING SYSTEMS the canceled or rectified where inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to that effect to the address SL NEW GROWING SYSTEMS, properly identifying and stating clearly display the specific right being exercised.
NEW GROWING SYSTEMS S.L. adopts the safety levels required by Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no liability for damages resulting from third parties may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you choose to leave our site via links to sites outside our institution, NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL not be responsible for the privacy practices of such web sites or the cookies that they can be stored on the user's computer.
Our policy on email and mobile phone messages (SMS and MMS) focuses on refer only communications you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages via email or SMS will offer either through this website or through them the opportunity to exercise your cancellation rights and waiver of receiving these messages, in accordance with provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURES IN CASE OF REALIZATION OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or engaging in any activity including web pages or accessible through the website www.ngsystem . com, send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any dispute which falls to the website NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL, will apply Spanish law, retain jurisdiction of the Courts address of the owner of this site.
All notices and communications among users are considered effective for all purposes, when conducted through mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact NEW GROWING SYSTEMS SL through:
- Delivery by registered mail to the address Ctra Pulpí - Lorca, Paraje El Canadillas 10. 04640 Pulpí (Almería) SPAIN.
- Communication via a phone call the phone number 950 61 93 43
- Emailing a email@example.com